Here at Playgroup Association NT (PANT) we pride ourselves on supporting all families in the Northern Territory to learn and grow through play. It is our mission to promote and develop fun and learning experiences for babies and children through community playgroups, whilst providing information and support network for all families.
Some quick facts about who we are:
- established in 1980;
- Is managed by a volunteer Board of Directors;
- Is an association member of Playgroup Australia;
- Is partly funded by the Department of Social Services;
- Operates from offices at Playgroup House Darwin and Playgroup House Alice Springs;
- Runs Supported and PlayConnect Playgroups;
- Holds open days and community fun days;
- Conducts Playgym at Playgroup House Darwin;
- Offers a wide range of Play resources.